Hi,

for non-custom angulated recordings they may differ - if xyz is used for reference (for PRS it won't matter).
Cheers-
Andreas

Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] im Auftrag von Martin Kavec [[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 9. April 2010 23:34
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [FSL] AW: [FSL] which bvecs to trust?

Excellent job, Martin and thanks for posting your experience. I am not sure if
I didn't pick it in your message (it's close to midnight), but how do the
bvecs from the two programs compare to the Siemens datasheet?

A word of causion, you might want to do the same exercise with a custom
diffusion gradient table. Philips for instance, which I work with, is rotating
my custom gradient table differently than the built in one.

Best,

Martin