Hello,
 I'm a newbie user of FSL. I'm beginning to learn DTI data analysis using FSL, but I've encountered a small problem at the beginning. We have DTI data acquired with Siemens Magnetom Avanto scanner. The protocol consisted of four averages of 64-direction MDDW sequence. After conversion my 4d image consists of 260 volumes. Volumes 0, 65, 130 and 195 are b0 images, and the remaining ones are diffusion weighted. The b0 images correspond to the beginning of each of four averages. My question is how to combine those 4 averages into a single, 65-volume image (1 b0 + 64 b1000s)? AFAIK I have to do that before eddy current correction. Thank you in advance for your help.