Hi Libby
Are you using temporal derivatives? These are inserted into the model following their associated regressor.
Cheers,
Eugene

--

Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB) | University of Oxford
John Radcliffe Hospital | Headington

Ph: +44 (0) 1865 222 523 | Mob: +44 (0) 7946 362 059 | Fax: +44 (0) 1865 222 717