Hi Gwenaëlle,

Thanks, with regard to PET and VBM study

I'm not sure I follow you correctly here: you've got a VBM study of controls and patients, but have only the PET scans on the patients?

Yes you are right, i have VBM results on control and patients but PET  scans only from patients.

The thing you might want to do however is to use the grey matter information from the patients to see if this is a confound or if this correlates (depending on your question) with the PET parametric maps obtained in the same population.

I am not sure that i understood your suggestion, from this i understand that i can run one sample VBM on my patients using T1w and also single t-test VBM on their PET images and compare their atrophy changes as you said depending on the question we are interested in.

Thanks a lot for your kind help

venkat