Hello,
          Which version and architecture of FSL are you using ( e.g. 4.1.4 Ubuntu )?

Many Regards
Matthew

Dear Experts,

I run multi-session tensor ICA and it finished without any error messages. However, it does not provide me with the report

End of Log file it says:

*********

Sorting IC maps

Calculating T- and S-modes

Writing results to :

  groupmelodic.ica/melodic_IC

  groupmelodic.ica/melodic_Tmodes

  groupmelodic.ica/melodic_Smodes

  groupmelodic.ica/melodic_mix

  groupmelodic.ica/melodic_FTmix

  groupmelodic.ica/melodic_ICstats

  groupmelodic.ica/mask

...done

Creating report index page ...

Then if I go to the  melodic report page it does not supply any ICs. When I check the melodic_IC.nii it is a 4D data with 30 components as I asked for. What should I do to get IC maps.

Many thanks in advance,

Nara