research fellow to work on an NIH funded project that focuses on the
characterization of changes in brain connectivity associated with
healthy aging. The fellow will work as part of a multidisciplinary
team, integrating the findings of a broad spectrum of approaches
including:
- Resting state functional MRI
- Diffusion tensor imaging
- Cortical thickness
- Voxel-based morphometry

QUALIFICATIONS: The minimum qualifications for a successful candidate include:
- Completed PhD in biomedical engineering, electrical engineering,
computer sciences,  neuroscience, or related fields
- Extensive prior neuroimaging experience with functional MRI
- Strong skills in usage of one or more common functional neuroimaging (FSL, SPM, AFNI) packages
- Programming experience in Matlab, C/C++ or similar platform is a plus

Interested candidates may contact me at: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]