Dear FSL community,

I am examining two different groups using the two group unpaired t-test.   I was just curious how the comparision threshold maps are generated and what each actually means.   For instance for A>B (f is my control group and B is my experimental group) does it show the difference between the two groups or is it looking at where correlation is greater in A than in B?

The reason I am asking is that when I look at the comparision maps there is correlation in regions that are not shown in the average images.  For example the A>B threshold image will show correlation in the PCC/ precuneous region however in both mean average images there is no corelation with this region.  I was wondering what the significance of this is.

Also a side question.  Is there a way to count number of activated voxels in only one hemisphere of the brain?

-Thank you

Willam Sohn