Dear colleagues:

We are organizing the second International Conference on Resting State Connectivity in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, from September 17–19, 2010. This meeting aims to bring together key researchers working on the physiological background, application, and analysis of resting-state functional connectivity data in a very congenial and highly interactive setting. Thus, the number of attendees will be restricted in order to ensure priority to communication on a highly professional level instead of promotion or introduction of the phenomenon. During our three-day schedule, we will focus on the physical, physiological, statistical, and psychological implications of R‑fMRI and use this forum to define future directions in R-fMRI research.

We have assembled an impressive list of speakers (that continues to increase). We look forward to you joining us. More details, including registration information and abstract submission, can be found at:

http://www.restingstate.com/

Invited speakers include:

Peter Bandettini, NIMH/NIH
Habib Benali, Université Pierre et Marie Curie
Rasmus Birn, University of Wisconsin–Madison
Bharat Biswal, UMDNJ–New Jersey Medical School
Melanie Boly, University of Liège
Michael Breakspear, Royal Brisbane Hospital
F. Xavier Castellanos, New York University
Gustavo Deco, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Damien Fair, Oregon Health & Science University
Gary Glover, Stanford University
John Gore, Vanderbilt University Institute of Imaging Science
Michael Greicius, Stanford University
Christian Habeck, Columbia University
Michelle Hampson, Yale University School of Medicine
Silvina Horovitz, NINDS/NIH
Xiaoping Hu, Emory University
Anthony Hudetz, Medical College of Wisconsin
James Hyde, Medical College of Wisconsin
Fahmeed Hyder, Yale University
Viktor Jirsa, Theoretical Neuroscience Group (Paris, France)
Clare Kelly, New York University
Shella Kielholz, Emory University
Vesa Kiviniemi, Oulu University Hospital
Andreas Klienschmidt, INSERM (CEA/SAC/DSV/DRM/NeuroSpin)
Rolf Kötter, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre
Stephen LaConte, Baylor College of Medicine
Helmut Laufs, Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main
David Leopold, NIH/NIMH
Shi-Jiang Li, Medical College of Wisconsin
Tom Liu, University of California, San Diego
Mark Lowe, Cleveland Clinic
Anthony McIntosh, The Rotman Research Institute Baycrest
Beth Meyerand, University of Wisconsin–Madison
Michael Milham, New York University Lagone Medical Center
Rosalyn Moran, Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging
Christopher Pawela, Medical College of Wisconsin
Scott Peltier, University of Michigan
Steve Petersen, Washington University School of Medicine
Serge Rombouts, Leiden University
Bart Rypma, The University of Texas at Dallas
Robert Shulman, Yale University
Amir Shmuel, McGill University
Olaf Sporns, Indiana University
Stephen Strother, University of Toronto
Robert Turner, Max Planck Institute
Chandan Vaidya, Georgetown University
Arno Villringer, Max Planck Institute
Martin Walter, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg
Susan Whitfield-Gabrieli, MIT
Christian Windischberger, University of Vienna
Yu-Feng Zang, Beijing Normal University

Thanks,
Bharat Biswal