Hi,
I have a question concerning the report of first level registrations in a higher level analysis.  I'm running a between group multisession-multisubject analysis.

For all subjects I have run a first level analysis on each session and registered the functional data to the subject's high resolutions structural image (after running BET; 6 dof). This structural image is the same for each run as the sessions were concurrent.  I then combine in a second level fixed effect analysis the 2 runs for each subject and this is rendered on the mean highres image.  Finally, in a 3rd level analysis I run a mixed effect analysis with the appropriate copes from the 2nd level analyses entered as my input and contrasts set to examine means for both groups and differences between groups (Controls > Patients , Patients > Controls).  The contrasts are set to be rendered on the mean highres image.  I believe that this is the correct way in which to conduct the analysis and my runs complete with no errors noted in the log file.

My concern is that in the 3rd level analysis, I do not receive any summary of first-level registrations in the feat report and there is no error noted in the log file. I've checked the registrations at each prior level and these appear fine with no errors noted.  Is this a problem or does this simply reflect that first-level registrations are not reported in the output for 3rd level analyses?  Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim