Hi - sorry, I think you have to do this in FSLView.
Cheers

On 14 Apr 2010, at 09:00, Michael Scheel wrote:

Dear FSL experts,

I've managed to create nifti-files of my tbss analysis with coloured overlays using the 'overlay' script. I was able to create an FA image with two statistical maps overayed in red-yellow and blue-lightblue.
I'd like also to show the mean_FA_skeleton mask as a green overlay under the 2 stat results. Is there a way to create a background image with 3 overlays?
I tried just appending the 3rd image as an overlay but that did not work.

Thanks, Michael

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve