 Dear All,
I have a question regarding the registration part in Feat.
previously, when my FSL version was 4.1.4, the registration runs smoothly (without warning or error).

but, after i installed new version of FSL (4.1.5), i found that the registration for my new subject got some warnings. and then, i just re-run the same subject i have already done to check out if this is because of the subject, but again i got these warnings, quote  from the log file:
"Setting subsampling
Setting reg mode
Setting lambda
SpMat::SolveForx: Warning requested tolerence not obtained.
Requested tolerance was 0.001, and achieved tolerance was 0.851883
This may or may not be a problem in your application, but you should look into it
SpMat::SolveForx: Warning requested tolerence not obtained.
Requested tolerance was 0.001, and achieved tolerance was 0.160804
This may or may not be a problem in your application, but you should look in! to it
Setting subsampling
Setting reg mode
Setting lambda
Setting subsampling
Setting reg mode
Setting lambda
Setting subsampling
Setting reg mode
Setting lambda
SpMat::SolveForx: Warning requested tolerence not obtained.
Requested tolerance was 0.001, and achieved tolerance was 0.3133
This may or may not be a problem in your application, but you should look into it
SpMat::SolveForx: Warning requested tolerence not obtained.
Requested tolerance was 0.001, and achieved tolerance was 0.0911515
This may or may not be a problem in your application, but you should look into it
Setting subsampling
Setting reg mode
Setting lambda"
my question is that, since i am running the same subject with the same design, the only difference is the version of FSL. and i don't see any difference in the registration tab of the log file (i mean the image showed the registration ! results). so what should i do with these results, is it right? and wha t should i do if it's not right? thanks in advance.