Before everyone starts answering this extremely trivial question and
clogging up my inbox with trivial answers, can we consider if this is a
(late) April fools joke. If not, kindly answer the question off list.

I've been a member of this list for several years. This is the most
trivial question yet. (And for those who have not been on the list that
long, we have discussed the issue of triviality before, and the 'point' of
making huge lists of films containing superficial content, and the
question of the elitism in questioning these trivial requests, etc.).

Warren Buckland

Hi there

I am looking for film scenes depicting cowboys waving their hats and
shouting "yee ha". Any genre, parody or not... Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Rhian Hinkley

*
*
Film-Philosophy salon
After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to
For technical help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon
*
Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com
Contact: [log in to unmask]
**