Hey people,

Do you love postmodern texts? Self-consciousness, unreliable narrators,
pastiche, parody, satire and so much more - does the presence of these put
the wind in your hair and the glow in your cheek?

I'm looking for new pals from around the world who share my interest in the
PoMo, so please email me at [log in to unmask] so we can merrily dance
around reference. ;o)

Ciao for now,
Epiphanie

P.S. It would be great to hear from some people from the developing world as
well

--
Reality is the Wildest Fantasy

*
*
Film-Philosophy salon
After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to
For technical help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon
*
Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com
Contact: [log in to unmask]
**