From: Paul Elias <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sun, 4 April, 2010 15:11:47
Subject: Re: Do you know good examples where guidelines ignore evidence?

hi Paul and Lilya, in a prior Oxford course on decision analysis, I learnt that other factors too such as 'age specific PSA levels' and that the doctors should look at the changes in PSA values over time -- a measurement known as PSA velocity.

Best,

Paul Alexander

E pluribus unum....Sine qua non
(out of many, one...without you, theres nothing)