Dear members,

A final reminder to participate in a survey of JISC e-Learning Programme communications activities and you could win a 32GB iPod touch. The survey closes on Sunday 25th April.  The prize draw will take place during the w/c 4th May. The winner will be chosen at random and notified by e-mail by 7th May.

JISC has commissioned Stamp Consulting to objectively evaluate the effectiveness and impact of a range of communication activities funded by the JISC e-Learning Programme between 2004 and 2009.  Activities to be evaluated include printed publications (for example, the JISC Effective Practice guides), multimedia resources, workshops and online conferences.  Findings from the evaluation will inform the e-Learning Programme’s future communication and dissemination approaches to ensure we are better meeting the needs of the community we serve.

We would like to talk to a wide range of people, including practitioners, e-learning/ILT managers, staff and educational developers, learning resources staff and institutional managers working in HE and FE.  We have launched a short online survey which allows individuals to register their interest in participating, as well as collecting general information about awareness of JISC e-Learning resources. We are also interested in collecting examples of the impact of JISC e-Learning communications on individual’s or institutional practice which have the potential to be developed into case studies for wider dissemination.

If you would like to take part in the online survey, or register your interest in participating in the telephone interviews, please click on the following link http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GLLXNJH

If you would like more information about the evaluation study, please visit http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/elearning/elearningcommsevaluation.aspx.

Thank you for your support, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Sarah

Programme Manager: JISC e-Learning Programme
JISC Innovation Group
3rd Floor, Beacon House
Queen's Road
Bristol