From: European Association for the Teaching of Academic Writing - discussions [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lawrence.Cleary [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, 26 April 2010 16:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Centres for Academic Writing - and similar

Name of Centre: Regional Writing Centre, University of Limerick
Location (Country, city): Limerick, Ireland
Date of establishment: April 2007
Affiliation to (university etc.): Presently under the auspices of the Centre for Teaching and Learning
Website (URL): www.ul.ie/rwc

Lawrence Cleary,

Research Officer,

Shannon Consortium Regional Writing Centre, UL,

Center for Teaching and Learning

Office: C1-065

Drop-in Space: C1-066

Tele: 061-202607

Mobile: 086-8370561

PS The Writing Centre is located in a central, permanent location in the University of Limerick's main building: C1-065 and C1-066.  As well as providing an administrative office, our location offers a dedicated space for One-on-one Peer Tutoring in Writing, enabling students to either drop-in during the hours posted or, if they prefer not to wait, make an appointment for individual attention from a peer writing-tutor. Students can go online to make an appointment. Encourage students to register by going to our homepage, www.ul.ie/rwc<http://www.ul.ie/rwc>, and clicking on the link to WCOnline, our online appointment scheduler.