Just added to Hawktalk  http://amberhawk.typepad.com/

According to a press release issued at midnight, yesterday, regulations have been tabled before Parliament to allow a complete set of toe prints to be added to the list of ID Card biometrics (see References below). The Government also claim that the new biometric will allow for shorter queuing time at airport security as anyone who is requested to take their shoes off (e.g. when passing through airport security scanners or a whole body scanner) will be able to have their toe-prints checked and their identity confirmed as they stand........

Chris

Just to point out that we have revamped the main Amberhawk site (www.amberhawk.com) and we can provide speakers for your meeting. There are still places on our UPDATE sessions in London. Leeds and Edinburgh.

All user commands can be found at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/commandref.htm and are sent in the body of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]