Steve

Spoken to our Audit Manager and she informs me that under the “requirements that the organisation must undergo an external audit anyway” that all the arrangements that this entails (i.e. confidentiality, if there is a need to move off-site data sets containing personal info etc etc) are already included at this high level “audit agreement”.  So, a separate agreement just covering the Info Governance stipulations are not needed here in TWC.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks

Trish

Trish-louise Bailey

Information Governance (IG)

(Data Protection & Privacy, Freedom of Information, Information Security, Information Sharing & Confidentiality, Information Assurance, Records & Information Management)

Telford & Wrekin Council

Civic Offices

Coach Central

Telford

TF3 4HD

www.telford.gov.uk

em:   [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] (Gov Connect - secure transmission)

tel:    01952 382537