From: Romain Grudzinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 19 April 2010 5:17:38 PM SAST
Subject: Networking in Beijing

Hi everyone

I am a Master student from Kings College London and I am going to Beijing in June to do research on cycle parking implementation in public transport hubs.

I am wondering if there is anyone who know some people who live in Beijing and know about cycling condition. I lived there for two years but it was in 2006 and I imagine things have changed a lot.

Thanks to pass me any contacts even in Chinese, I kind of write and read Mandarin.

Regards

Romain

dangerous content by Pinpoint Securemail,
and is believed to be clean.

--
Romain Grudzinski
07 98 21 98 969