Has anyone been privy to recent debates on how the content of student
papers is handled and stored by turnitin?  I remember a few years ago
that there was concern about various agencies having access to thousands
of students' work once it was run through turnitin, a US company (I
believe?) which would be subject to US law (ie. Homeland Security- and I
don't mean Crazy Horse and Sitting Bull).  This was while I was in
Canada, perhaps it wasn't and isn't an issue in the UK and elsewhere?
What about in the US itself?  Other places?

Aaron Franks

--
Aaron Franks
PhD Candidate, Human Geography