Critical Geography is NOT ad hominem attack Dear CGF List members,

I write to remind people of the purpose of the CGF List:

This list provides a forum for the discussion of critical and radical perspectives in geography. Discussions focus on the organisational and disciplinary framework of geographical research and teaching and on critical interpretations of geographical issues.

It is NOT the place to attack individual members, but instead it provides a space to discuss critical theory, radical practices and their relationship to Geography (as a discipline) and geographies (as places).  This is not to suggest that we must all agree, but rather that we behave in a civil manner when we do not agree.

Thank you all,
Lawrence
--
Lawrence D. Berg, D.Phil.
Co-Director, The Centre for Social, Spatial & Economic Justice

Community, Culture and Global Studies
University of British Columbia
3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC, Canada, V1V 1V7
Voice: +1 250.807.9392, Fax: +1 250.807.8001
Email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
WEB: http://web.ubc.ca/okanagan/ccgs/faculty/berg.html