I too think it's a great idea but when I gave it a quick look I was initially confused by the Amazon 'Feed Your Shelf' ad in the sidebar at the head of all your keyword citations. It appeared that you were listing both museum/conservation publications that were freely available online along with those for purchase through the Amazon associates referral program.

I think if you are going to retain the ad in that position you should stress in the banner of your blog that all the citations below the Carousel ad are freely accessible online at no charge.

Dennis Piechota
Conservator
Fiske Center for Archaeological Research
UMass Boston
Office: 617-287-6829