As I am unfortunately unable to attend this if anyone knows someone who plans to attend

the World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT) Congress
Santiago, Chile May 2010

please pass on this invite with my best wishes

Jacqui

PS. I have had a look at the programme and it looks very interesting!