Hi Michael,

Thanks for getting back to me.  I’m happy to give some thought to any area that relates to child and adolescent mental health that has a critical/community slant to it.  I will hold onto your email and area of interest and will collate the responses I get (if get more that is) and, if everyone is keen, we could give some thought to the areas put forward and attempt to develop some of them further.  The PDG application only needs a rough outline of at least two projects as the aim of the group is to develop the ideas into a funding application.

Thanks,

Charles

From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gopfert, Michael
Sent: 23 April 2010 15:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] Research

Dear Charles, this is very interesting and it sounds like a really good approach. I would be really interested in anything to do with parental mental health.  I am not sure what your particular setting looks like but if it is anything like here in Liverpool you would have half of your parents in your clinic or more suffering with mental health problems that are already identified. It has an impact both on the child's mental health and on service delivery.

If there is anything of use in this  I would be keen to use any opportunity to get involved with it to the best of my ability.

Michael.

Michael Göpfert,

Skype: Michael.g1947

Work 44-151-7246872