hi

about the topspin multi spectral display mode:

In topspin you flag/activate a number of spectra for scaling by select
some from the list of spectra in window. Then those spectra can be
shifted around (left/right ; up/down ) and scaled, both in large steps
(x2 /2 ) and finegrained.

If you're working with large amount of 1D specta (e.g. mixes), it's
convenient  if the selection and scaling/moving doesn't cost too
many mouseclicks.

There's also an option to scale the spectra on the ppm value
of the x-coordinate of the cursor.

What is not possible in topspin (but sorely missed) is to save the multi display
view with all the scaling movings etc.

hope this gives an idea.

Eiso