Hi there,

We are currently recruiting for 2 positions for our X-ray crystallography department and I was wondering if it would be possible to have a posting on your bulletin board. I have attached the job description and was wondering if the text could go onto the board and/or a link to the document.

Please let me know if I need to do anything to get this done.

Thanks very much

Alex

Alexandra Richenburg

HR Assistant

Evotec (UK) Ltd | 114 Milton Park | Abingdon | OX14 4SA

tel: 01235 441608

Evotec (UK) Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales.  Registration number:2674265.  Registered Office:  114 Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4SA, United Kingdom