Hussain,

Spheres, dots, non-bonded spheres are for atoms.  Sticks and lines show bonds.  This indicates that your metal isn't bound to anything.  If you like, feel free to send me the file or a snippet of it and I'll take a look.  PyMOL does have some weirdness when it comes to figuring out proper bonding, especially in things like heme groups: you might have to do some bond-editing yourself.

Good luck,

-- Jason