-----CCP4 bulletin board <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----

To: [log in to unmask]
From: Raja Dey <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: CCP4 bulletin board <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 04/09/2010 02:21PM
Subject: [ccp4bb] fink update

Hi,
   Sorry for a non-ccp4 question. I hope there is someone who can solve the problem. I was trying to update fink and I got the following error.

rajadey$ fink update-all
Password:
Information about 9999 packages read in 2 seconds.

fink needs help picking an alternative to satisfy a virtual dependency. The
candidates:

(1)    db48-aes: Berkeley DB embedded database - crypto
(2)    db48: Berkeley DB embedded database - non crypto

Pick one: [1]
Can't resolve dependency "xcode (>= 3.1.2)" for package "gcc44-4.4.2-1000" (no
matching packages/versions found)
Exiting with failure.

Should I select the non crypto candidate?
Thanking you in advance...

Raja