We are pleased to announce an extension to the submission of interest date of our conference "Cybernetics: Art, Design, Mathematics—A Meta-Disciplinary Conversation", being held at the new Experimental Performance Arts Centre in Troy, New York, USA. The extended date for submissions is 19 April. The conference home page can be found at: http://www.asc-cybernetics.org/2010/

This is a conference that centres itself on the act of conferring, to find the next question, rather than reporting answers to the last question, although there will be a way of presenting papers for those who need or want to. We bring together 4 subjects that have much in common and which often appear together in pairs, but never all at once. We will be shaping the conference with the advice of our participants.

We invite you to tell us what you bring to the conference and what you would like to take away by first registering (so that only you can access your form) and then completing a statement of interest. You can do this here: http://www.asc-cybernetics.org/2010/?page_id=93

The main conference will be followed by a workshop made of a small number of those who attend the main conference. It will be preceded by the annual conference of the American Society for Cybernetics and tutorials for those who wish to learn about developments in cybernetics over the last 40 years. See: http://www.asc-cybernetics.org/2010/?page_id=20

Please examine the web site, which is full of information, and come and join us at a truly radical event.

Ranulph Glanville

====
Paul Brown - based in OZ October 09 to January 2010
OZ Landline +61 (0)7 3391 0094 == USA fax +1 309 216 9900
OZ Mobile +61 (0)419 72 74 85 == Skype paul-g-brown
====
Visiting Professor - Sussex University
====