Re: Recent Events Duncan,
A booklet on cafes around the world is a great idea!  Since Ben Wiehe left WGBH in October, we’ve been limping along while we look for a replacement, but we’ve got someone who’s starting on Monday next week!  Our sciencecafes.org web site is still going strong, and we continue to offer mini-grants to new groups that are starting-up a café series.  And we’ve got lead articles in 2 putlications, Exemplayr Science in Informal Education Settings (published by the National Science Teachers Association) and Surrounded by Science (published by the National Academies Press).  We’d like to contribute some of our experiences to your collection.  What’s the best way to go about this?
-- Julie

--
Julie C. Benyo
Director, Educational Outreach

WGBH - Produced in Boston, shared with the world.