That's right, Patrick, you dribbling senile no-brain, we're in danger of a collapse of netiquette. I miss Kent too, the tosser, those were the days.

Best, me old goof-droid,

Dave (Brummie moron)

:)

On 15 April 2010 09:56, Patrick McManus <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I resent this slur on goof-droids-apologise at once! and who is nieuwland jeroen?does he exist??
And now if I insult everyone we could close this thread before mighty flame wars break out reminds me weakly of the good old  Glory days with dear kent Johnson bless him forever
Patrick President of the league of goof-balls
P love and peace it's sunny outthere!
-----Original Message-----
From: British & Irish poets [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Side
Sent: 15 April 2010 01:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: poetry a reality hit in middle east

It may be, but Judy started the personal abuse by repeatedly calling me a goof-droid--whatever that is--for no reason whatsoever, other than that she was having a bad day.

I�m willing to let the matter rest, as I said in an earlier post. If Judy and Robin also let it rest, we can shake hands and forget it.