Aha I get it it’s you Kent Johnson!! Newland J-who else could send such a stuffy reply

Good to have you back

Patrick your fan  devolved into resentment and cynicism

From: British & Irish poets [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of nieuwland jeroen
Sent: 15 April 2010 12:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: poetry a reality hit in middle east

What a paranoid question to ask if Nieuwland Jeroen exists. Yes of course I exist and the name is Jeroen and what does it matter who I am? I just don't see the need for people to insult each other, especially on a Poetics list where other people get to read along. I too think Kent Johnson rocks, and I'm all for goof-droids, most poets would fall under that category anyway. I resent resentment is all. I think direct, harsh criticism is important, but that it can also be voiced in an affirmative way and just think it's a shame that instead a lot of energy by a lot of intelligent people often devolves into resentment and cynicism.

Ciao,

Jeroen

  _____