<<
But for the sake of harmony, I will withdraw from this thread. If after I
do, Robin and Judy persist in their taunts, I can only hope the list
managers are as stringent with them as they have been with me in the past.

Quite.  The terror of the invoked wrath of the listmanagers maketh me to
quake in my boots.

I shall now, if silence is indeed that which it is imputed to be, go gild
the lily.   To traduce a line of Fulke Greville, "Now farewell Jeff, I will
go play me / With things that please me less, but less betray me."

Robin

(Who once was one of the singers / But now is one of the glums -- pace
Edward Lear)