But I'll be back June 9, and receiving b/c as usual. For those in the
UK, that's where I'll be.

Curious about gigs? I'll be at Birkbeck May 19, Leicester June 1, and
Roehampton (with Stephen Vincent) June 2. Contact me closer to the
event for details.

Best,

Mark

Announcing The Whole Island: Six Decades of Cuban Poetry (University
of California Press).
http://go.ucpress.edu/WholeIsland

"Not since the 1982 publication of Paul Auster's Random House Book of
Twentieth Century French Poetry has a bilingual anthology so
effectively broadened the sense of poetic terrain outside the United
States and also created a superb collection of foreign poems in
English. There is nothing else like it."   John Palattella in The
Nation