From: The Black and Asian Studies Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Martin Spafford
Sent: 26 April 2010 08:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: oral historians

Dear Colleagues

The African Heritage and Educational Centre in Waltham Forest are undertaking an oral history project and want to engage an experienced oral historian to offer training  in oral history and oral historical research methodologies. They have asked me if I konow of anyone. Any suggestions?

I have asked them for further details.

Martin

http://www.star.net.uk

intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

http://www.hlf.org.uk

http://www.star.net.uk