If more information were given, I might be interested.

George

George Watley, BA MA CPW

Lecturer and Postgraduate Researcher: Consumer Behaviour of Northamptonshire Caribbean People c. 1955-1985

Division of History, School of Social Sciences

Unit 1, Knowledge Exchange

Park Campus

University of Northampton

Boughton Green Road