Some of the questions I've had have resulted in blank looks, eg. "Can I
have a A4 print on CD please" Yes, I'll just fetch some nails & glue ...

Pam

--
Sincerely

Pamela Cranston
Photographic Research and Preservation Officer
Dept of Special Collections
University of St Andrews Library
North Street
St Andrews
Fife, KY16 9TR

Tel: 01334 462328
Fax: 01334 462282
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://specialcollections.st-and.ac.uk/
Photographic Database: http://special.st-andrews.ac.uk/saspecial/

“The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland: No.SC013532”