Hi

We have decided to conduct a survey of our archive researchers during the summer months to gain a better understanding of who they are etc and how the services we provide meet their requirements. It is the first survey we have done so I am interested in finding out what other archive services have done in the past or are planning to do in the future. Any information on the organisation of the surveys, questions asked and ways of encouraging people to complete it(!) would be great.

I have also looked at the information from PSQG and contacted them but thought it would be a good idea to see what other archive services are doing independently.

Thanks in advance

Becky

Becky Webster

Deputy Archivist

Information Services
Institute of Education, University of London
20 Bedford Way
London WC1H 0AL

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: +44 (0)20 7612 6983