Dear all

JISC Digital Media is running 7 courses in May - all held here in Bristol.  We currently have a few vacancies on all courses.

To see further information on any of the courses click on the bit.ly link under each course title.

To see all of our courses visit the training page:

http://www.jiscdigitalmedia.ac.uk/training/

Digital Media Restoration (Audio-Visual only)
http://bit.ly/4qnVCN

Digitising Analogue Video Recordings
http://bit.ly/j2WF0

Digitising Analogue Audio
http://bit.ly/5XzLuz

Digital Photography - Getting Started with your SLR
http://bit.ly/bYOsYY

Digital Photography - Taking Control of your SLR
http://bit.ly/9SKWzd

Image Optimisation for Print and Web
http://bit.ly/aoZOVD

Finding Free-to-Use Images Online
http://bit.ly/cUHEZo

If you have any questions about any of these courses please e-mail us at:

All the best

Dave Kilbey

Dave Kilbey, Training Officer and Co-ordinator
JISC Digital Media - A JISC Advance Service

Still images, moving images and sound advice

Free Helpdesk for UK Further and Higher Education:
Online advice documents: <http://www.jiscdigitalmedia.ac.uk/>
Hands-on training: <http://www.jiscdigitalmedia.ac.uk/training/>