Dear All,

Recently we have noticed a substantial increase both in the numbers of requests for copies of documents and in the quantities of documents involved. This has come to involve a considerable amount of staff time.

We are getting to the stage where it is becoming unsustainable and we are considering putting a limit on the amount of copying we will do. Does any other record office do this and, if so, what criteria do you apply? Any information gratefully received!

Best wishes.

Claire

Claire Harrington
Principal Archivist/Y Prif Archifydd
01244 532414

Opinions advice, conclusions and other information in this

message that do not relate to the official business of

Flintshire County Council shall be understood as neither

given nor endorsed by it or on its behalf, and consequently

Flintshire County Council shall bear no responsibility

whatsoever in respect thereof.

Deellir na fydd unrhyw safbwyntiau, na chynghorion, na

chasgliadau nac unrhyw wybodaeth arall yn y neges hon,

nad ydynt yn berthnasol i waith swyddogol

Cyngor Sir y Fflint, yn cael eu cynnig na'u cadarnhau ganddo

nac ar ei ran, ac felly ni fydd Cyngor Sir y Fflint yn derbyn

unrhyw gyfrifoldeb am y rhannau hynny o'r neges.