Dear AllStat,
CK Clinical is a leading clinical recruitment company handling jobs in clinical research and drug development. Our clients include some of the top Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies from around the world and our reputation for honesty and integrity is well known. We offer contract and permanent job opportunities within Clinical Data Management, Clinical SAS Programming, Clinical Statistics, Clinical Coding, CRF Design, Database Build, and EDC Technology.
At present, I am pleased to be handling a very exciting opportunity with a top Pharmaceutical Company based in Basel, Switzerland. Our client is looking for a Senior SAS Programmer to join them, details below:

Start Date: ASAP

Duration: 6 months

Rate: Up to 1000 CHF/day

Job Description:

- To coordinate programming activities across several trials with a given compound including publication and regulatory submission activities.
- Develop programming specifications for analysis datasets, pooled datasets and deliverables in consultation with the statistician.
- Develop and comply with project/study programming standards and specifications following internal guidelines.
- Support quality control and quality audit of deliverables.
- Provide input as required at all meetings, discussions and activities covering aspects of Statistical Reporting on trial level activities.

Key Skills:

A postgraduate qualification in Epidemiology, Statistics, Computer Science or other quantitative or health-related discipline.

Substantial experience in SAS programming including SAS BASE, STAT, GRAPH, SQL and Macros within the Pharmaceutical arena, as well as familiarity with structured programming principles and documentation procedures is required.

Experience of cleaning and manipulating complex data sets and of preparing supporting documentation for quality control (QC) is needed

Experience of working within the Oncology therapeutic area is also desirable.

Interested applicants should have experience of working independently as well as in a team,
and managing multiple projects under tight deadlines is essential. The successful candidate must have excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills, together with a high degree of self-motivation, initiative and attention to detail.

For further details please contact me in +44 (0) 1438 870028, or email an updated CV to [log in to unmask] for consideration.

As always, please keep referring friends that you feel would be interested in receiving these updates. Several people have claimed their £75 Amazon vouchers, and better still, helped their friends find new contract roles!!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Priya

Priya Mukherjee BSc (Hons) MRec CertRP