Do any institutions know if they have someone qualified in the physical access requirements of the DDA as part of their Estates Management team, or is it down to the Equality and Diversity personnel to give advice when needed?   I think access requirements are too big a requirement for Equality personnel to have to deal with and that someone with estates management experience should take responsibility.

What do others think?

Thanks

Tammy

Tammy Rich
Equality Adviser I Equality Unit

Kingston University London I 53 Portland Road I Kingston upon Thames I Surrey KT1 2SH
T 020 8417 4025 I Internal 64025 I F 020 8417  I E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> I www.kingston.ac.uk<http://www.kingston.ac.uk/>

Security System.