Dear All,

I have recently been approached by a member of staff at the University asking about childcare provisions such as holiday clubs for children on midterm breaks, or provisions for parents with children starting part-time at primary school. Unfortunately, although we have nursery facilities on campus we don’t have anything for children once they have left nursery. I was wondering what kind of provisions other Universities had for parents with children  above 4 years old and what kind of issues you have come up against if you have tried setting up anything.

I look forward to hearing from you. If you like you can respond to my email address on [log in to unmask] or respond to the group as a whole.

Many thanks

Irfaan Arif

Equality and Diversity Manager

University of Kent