Dear All,
Review of Load Models

I wonder if any of you have examples of using personal circumstances criteria  in Load Models for Academics. Do your Workload models have a formula for awarding time, hours or credits for personal circumstances such as maternity or paternity leave or other sorts of absence or specific circumstances and at what level would such credits become appropriate?
If  load models are published in a transparent way and  adjusted for  personal circumstances for the individual, should one publish the raw scores or adjusted scores? The scores here are used as a way of ensuring a proper balance of work for individuals but also as a way of allocating funds between Groups.
 If anyone has any examples  or ideas they would be prepared to share, I would really appreciate this.

My email address is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best wishes,
Kate
Kate Parsons
Equality and Diversity Advisor