Hi Vin, thanks for your reply.

Sorry if I used the wrong terminology - I should have checked over my wording before posting.

Just to clarify, our trainers are disabled people who are fully qualified and experienced trainers.  My team only facilitates the training - booking, organising rooms etc., we don't actually deliver the training ourselves.  Our trainers are very well respected, and we always receive excellent feedback on the courses.

My apologies for the poor wording of my last post.

----------End of Message----------
Run by SURFACE for more information on research, consultancy and the distance taught MSc. in Accessibility and Inclusive Design programme visit:
http://www.surface.salford.ac.uk
Archives for the Accessibuilt discussion list are located at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/accessibuilt.html