Have you tried Early English Books Online?

http://eebo.chadwyck.com/home

On 4/2/2010 1:49 PM, Madeleine Harwood wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Hi Bob,

I have a PDF of an original 1599 publication if that will be any help?

Mads

On 2 April 2010 17:54, bob dogstar <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone have access to an electronic copy or link for John Darrel's "The Triall of Maist. Dorrell"  first published 1599?

I have tried Google books - can't seem to find a preview copy.  Not available via Abe books or Amazon (expect it would be very expensive anyway).  Probably only need to read 1 page so was wondering if anyone had used it in their research and could let me take a peak?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Bob