Hello there,

My name is Katharine Melvill, I am a nurse and I have been working for Aviva Occupational Health for the last 4 years. I have just applied to UWS to do the Grad/Dip in Occupational Health Nursing which will enable me to become an OHA on part 3 of the Register.

Unfortunately I cannot start the course without a Practice Teacher. UWS will fund anyone who is interested in doing this for me.

I live in East Lancashire and I am willing to travel anywhere within the North.

Please contact me if you are interested in helping me. Occupational Health is my passion and I want to push my boundaries and further my career within this setting.

Thank you for reading this and please consider my plea.

Kind regards, Kath.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: