This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. ---------------
Dear All

We are currently working with a textile artist, who is planning to reproduce digitised images of our textile collections for use on items such as cushions, silk scarves, badges etc, for sale in our new shop.

Does anyone have any experience of working in partnership in this way and/or of negotiating contractual agreements that deal with copyright/control rights etc?
Or do you know of anyone in your organisation that has...?

I would be most grateful to hear from you if you have.

Many thanks

Hannah

Hannah Maddox
Curator of Community History,
The Bridewell Project

The information contained in this email is intended only for the person or organization to which it is addressed. If you have received it by mistake, please disregard and notify the sender immediately. Unauthorized disclosure or use of such information may be a breach of legislation or confidentiality and may be legally privileged.

Emails sent from and received by Members and employees of Norfolk County Council may be monitored. They may also be disclosed to other people under legislation, particularly the Freedom Of Information Act 2000.

Unless this email relates to Norfolk County Council business it will be regarded by the Council as personal and will not be authorized by or sent on behalf of the Council. The sender will have sole responsibility for any legal actions or disputes that may arise.

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST