I'm charing a panel at SxSW on Monday 15 March at 12:30 PM http://my.sxsw.com/events/event/8352

I know these are education lists but I'm wondering if there is anyone who is already going to SxSW who currently has a business within SL or other virtual world who might speak about it. I'm really looking for someone with a very in-world business e.g. builder etc.

ren

--8<--

web: www.renreynolds.com

Think Tank: www.virtualpolicy.net

blog: terranova.blogs.com

m (UK): +44(0) 7778 285 273

m (US, only when I’m there): +1 646-417-0641

Skype: RenZephyr

Twitter:
twitter.com/RenZephyr
Facebook: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=734676997

Linked-in: www.linkedin.com/in/renreynolds

aim | bebo | club penguin | cyworld | del.icio.us | EvE | gax | gia | habbo (UK) | iLike | jaiku | last.fm | LOTR (EU: Laurelin) |  MapelStory | pownce | profilactic | rupture | skype | secondlife | there.com | tumblr. | twitter | upcoming | wacoopa | XBox Live: RenZephyr

facebook | flickr | MySpace | openID | plaxo: Ren Reynolds
WoW (US Ettrig):
Cabot

Moshi Monster: www.moshimonsters.com/monsters/renreynolds
dopplr: www.dopplr.com/traveller/RenReynolds