From: For anyone working in education with an interest in virtual worlds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rose Heaney
Sent: 10 March 2010 08:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VIRTUALWORLDS] Monthly Meet in SL

Thanks Peter

Is the general thinking that it's safe to download new viewer? Heard some reports of disasters.

B/w

Rose
From: "Miller, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:31:51 +0000
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks very much to Gemma for hosting. Apart from the usual badinage/networking opportunities, we also had a play with the new SL Viewer 2.0, chatted about alternative viewers and had a play with CamSync (synchs student view/camera to teacher’s).

Best wishes

Peter